New Paltz Central School District Emergency Response Action Codes
LOCKDOWN “In” or “Out”
1) ALL classroom/office door(s) are LOCKED immediately.
2) No one is allowed to LEAVE the room/office
3) Students in the hallway are gathered into classrooms
4) Attendance is taken and reported
7) When the "All Clear" is given, resume activities as directed.
“In” – Students outside move back into the building to designated area(s).
“Out”- Students outside move to designated area(s) away from building.
1) All exterior building doors are locked.
2) All students are returned into the building.
3) Allow NO unauthorized personnel into the building.
4) Classes will continue as scheduled but NO outside activities.
1) A cursory check of the area is done for any unusual packages or items.
2) All report to assigned areas.
3) Attendance is taken.
4) Students must stay with class and teacher.
5) When the "All Clear" is given, resume activities as directed.
MEDICAL EMERGENCY "…in room _____"
1) TO BE ANNOUNCED BY PA
2) Emergency Medical Response Team report to the designated room.
3) Bring AED & 1st aid suppplies
4) EMS notified as needed