Introduction to Engineering Design (IED)
My Classroom EXPECTATIONS:
1. Be on time. In you seat and ready to work.
2. Be respectful.
3. Be prepared for class including writing utensil and paper.
4. Always give your best effort. Always!
5. Take care of classroom materials.
6. Take care of the classroom.
7. Clean up after yourself and push your chair in when you leave.
8. When absent, e-mail or stop in, and check the website for content missed.
9. Wait to be dismissed before you leave the classroom.
10. No eating or drinking in the classroom - this includes no chewing gum.
11. All music and cell devices are not to be seen or used during class unless approved by instructor.
12. Work is to be submitted when due, we have a very tight timeline and you must complete items
to be prepared for the next topic.
13. If you have fallen behind, have missed a class or would like to put in extra time on your work,
the computer lab is open after school on a regular basis.
Please do not wait to come in to complete your work.
Make arrangements as soon as you deem necessary.
14. Always pick up after yourselves. Many hands make light work. Leave the room as you found it.
I, _______________________, have read and understand the above expectations and will honor this classrooms expectations.
Student Signature Date