Nine, Ten: A September 11 Story
by Nora Raleigh Baskin
Step 1: Click the link and watch the video:
Choose 3 of the following prompts:
- What did the adults recall about the day?
- What personal connections does your family have to this event?
- What do you know and still wonder about that day?
- How might one’s background affect his or her experience on that day?
- What did the video clips make you think about/feel/think?
- How has the world changed?
- What good has come from this tragic day?
The reading guides:
As we read:
Need help with vocab?
Quizlet Links for Vocabulary: