SPRING MUSICAL TICKET SALES
All tickets will be sold online as pre-sale only. We will not be selling tickets at the door this year to allow time for proper social distancing seat assignments.
Here are all of the details:
Thursday, May 20- 7:30pm
Friday, May 21- 7:30pm
Saturday, May 22- 2:00pm AND 7:30pm
Sunday, May 23- 2:00pm
COVID Regulations and Procedures
- Each performance will be limited to 100 audience members (the total capacity of our HS Auditorium is over 500).
- Masks are required at all times.
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet between parties will be enforced at all times.
- Temperatures will be taken upon arrival to the school. If you have a fever of 100.1 or higher you will not be allowed in. No refunds will be given.
- Everyone who attends the show is required to complete the NPCSD Covid-19 Screening Survey the day of the performance. (If you come to multiple performances, you must fill it out on multiple days.) You must show the approval page(s) before entering the building (one for each audience member with their name on it). This can be done on your phone at this link: https://entry.neric.org/npcsd
We will also have paper copies of this form available.
- There will be one entrance point and one exit point for the school. Both will be located in the front of the building by the bus loop.
- Bathrooms will be limited. Please use the restroom before coming to the show, and note that our intermission will be shortened.
- Eating and drinking will not be permitted. We will not have a concession stand this year.
- There will not be a traditional program this year. All program info will be projected as a slideshow shown in the Auditorium before the show begins. Please arrive early so you have time to sit and read it! The doors will open 30 minutes before the show begins, but you may arrive early to begin the screening process if you wish.
- Tickets cost $20/adult and $15/students and senior citizens for all shows.
- Each group of tickets purchased will be seated together.
- All parties will be separated by at least 6 feet.
- Seats will be assigned in the order the purchases are made (i.e. the sooner you buy, the closer your seats will be). You will receive an email with your seat assignments from Linda Ferrante, our Box Office Manager, within a few days of your purchase.
- All sales are final. There can be no switching and no refunds.
- You cannot add or remove tickets from a party after purchase. If you must purchase another ticket (or more) later, that person will be sitting separately from your original party.
- Ticket sales will close two hours before each performance, or when a show has reached the 100 person limit.