Welcome to Mrs. Costello's History Pages!Department: Social Studies
Email Address: email@example.com
Voice Mail: 845-256-4175 X 69511Availability: Daily 2:25 - 2:45 Room 263 or 260 unless there is a faculty, department meeting or conference. Please check with me in the mornings or during class to make sure.Global History and Geography Website: http://www.emsc.nysed.gov/ciai/socst/ghgonline/College Board Website: www.collegeboard.comGlobal Textbook website: www.classzone.com<script< a="">AP European History Summer Assignment 2019
AP Exam Schedule & Rooms
Wednesday 5/8 (B)
Thursday 5/9 (A)
Eng. Lit. and Comp
Eng. Lit. and Comp
All AP Reviews will take place from 2:25 – 3:15 (sometimes 3:30) in room 263
AP European History
Thurs/Fri March 28th / 29th –practice / diagnostic
Tuesday April 30th
(in case you need some coloring therapy!)
Wednesday May 8th – AP European History Exam – PM Session
Thurs / Fri March 28th / 29th –practice / diagnostic
Thursday May 2nd
Thursday May 9th – AP Psychology Exam – PM Session
AP Exam Day Information for Students
Report time and place:
- Students who are taking PM exams must arrive at the Audion (Room 182) at 11:45.
- Students receiving 504 testing accommodations are to report to the Main Office at 11:45.
End of exam info:
- **Students are not to leave until testing is officially over, doing so will invalidate their exam.
- **Students taking PM exams should be prepared to not work after school or participate in sports on their exam day.
- Students taking both AM and PM exams on the same day should bring a bagged lunch.
- Students taking only a PM exam should go to “A” lunch
What to Bring to the Exam Room:
- Two sharpened No. 2 pencils with erasers, for all responses on your multiple-choice answer sheet.
- Two pens with black or dark blue ink for completing areas on the exam booklet covers and for free-response questions in most exams.
- A watch that does not have internet access, does not beep, and does not have an alarm.
- Water bottles with caps are allowed in the testing room. No other liquids or foods are allowed.
What NOT to Bring to the Exam Room:
- **No cellphones are allowed.
- Electronic equipment (phones, smartwatches, or wearable technology of any kind, laptops, tablet computers, Bluetooth devices, portable listening or recording devices—MP3 player, iPod®, etc.—cameras or other photographic equipment, devices that can access the internet, separate timers of any type, and any other electronic or communication devices) are prohibited in the exam room and break areas.
- Books, compasses, protractors, mechanical pencils, No. 3 pencils, correction fluid, dictionaries, highlighters, notes, or colored pencils.
- Scratch paper.
- Watches that beep or have an alarm.
- Reference guides, keyboard maps, or other typing instructions.
- Ear plugs.
- Clothing or shoes with subject-related information.
- Food or drink, except sealed/lidded water bottles.
- Clip Boards
All AP Students Please register for your exams here: http://www.totalregistration.net/If its your first visit you must click on the Orange button at the top of the page ("Students, search for your school here:") to search for our school and set up an account. you may then order your exams. If you have questions about prices for those with free or reduced lunch please email me!
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR ACCEPTABLE USE FORM HAS BEEN TURNED IN!!!Welcome to all incoming AP European History students and AP Psychology Students for the 2017 - 2018 school year!!!Summer AssignmentsAP European History - You will need a textbook (sign out at the main office) and you will need to print a copy of the selected chapters of The Prince. Please click on the AP European History main page for the link to the summer assignment packet and instructions!AP Psychology - You DO NOT need a textbook for your summer assignment. Please click on the link to your assignment on the AP Psychology main page for details.!See you in September!
GET YOUR ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY SIGNED!FORMS ARE HERE!WELCOME BACK!PLEASE CLICK ON YOUR COURSE TO SEE MATERIALS!