• Request for use of school facilities

    Would you like to use our school facilities? Please fill out the following request form(s). The links to the forms are below: 
    2. Sound and Light (A/V) request form (if using the High School auditorium)
    Please contact Melody Kajkowski (256-4095 or FacilitiesRequest@newpaltz.k12.ny.us) with any questions.

    *If you are an employee scheduling an event that will take place DURING THE SCHOOL DAY, please use the request form found HERE to request A/V, Sound & Lights.*