Requisitions, field trip funds, payroll information, and attendance balances.
Need help? Please review the help sections below.
For additional help using Wincap, contact Katherine McEachin.
If something is wrong with your Wincap account, contact Keith Baisley.
Submitting an order with a quote from the vendor
Follow the directions under “Ordering from a Vendor NOT on the Bid List”.
Attach the quote you received by clicking on the “Attachments” tab (Screenshots here)
In order for your principal to view and process your order, you must select a budget code. If you have been told that your order is not visible or cannot be processed, this is the most likely reason.
How to check the status of an order you've already submitted and how to double check your order for common errors prior to submission.
*Orders entered before May 31st should be entered into the 2023 fiscal year. Orders entered AFTER May 31st must be entered into the 2024 fiscal year.*
Employee Leave Request System
Effective July 1, 2023, all absence requests will need to be completed through Frontline Education. If you are taking time off until June 30th please enter your leave request into Wincap Web. If you are taking time off starting July 1st, you must enter it into Frontline only. If you have already entered a leave request after the date of July 1st in Wincap Web please re-enter it in Frontline. If you have any questions, please contact Deb Kosinski or Chris Sutton.
Notes on Creating an Absence in Frontline
1. The day of your absence you have until 6:30am to create the absence. You can create it any time prior to 6:30am(even days before, if you know you are going to be out) but you cannot create an absence after 6:30am.
2. If it is after 6:30am and you need to create an absence, you have to contact the secretary in the main office or department and have them create the absence for you.
3. You can only take off full, half or quarter days. If you are taking a quarter day off, you will need to choose a custom under the time and then enter the time you will be out. You can only take time off at the beginning or end of your shift.
4. When taking time off for personal(if required per contract), bereavement, or family sick make sure you enter the required information under notes to Administrator.
5. If you are out due to COVID enter them as sick days. When you return submit a yellow leave request form with a copy of the positive test results and the Affirmation of Isolation form to your supervisor. Once the Business Office approve the yellow leave request form your sick days will be changed to quarantine days. NOTE: Per NYS DOL under New York’s COVID-19 sick leave law an employee can only receive three orders of quarantine or isolation. If you have more than three leaves you will have to use your sick time.
6. There is an app you can put on your phone for creating absences. It is called Frontline Education and the app looks like:
View Attendance Balances and Pay Stub Information (Wincap)