Directions to schools Girls Track and Field RecordsTrack and Field - 2022email Coach Gregory with questions or if you need more informationPosted 3/15/20: 11 am Included are work-out plans for the week. You can move the work-outs around to fit your schedule and weather days. None of the work-outs are that hard that you can't do two hard work-outs 2 days in a row if that is what the weather is dictating.-Those that do distance and also jump or do 400-you need to add some jumpers drills in and 400 days.-Please send me an email if you have any questions and send times to email@example.comWork-outs Week 3Work-outs Week 4Distance See times, V-DOT, and mileage belowWeek 5Distance See times, V-Dot, and mileageWeek 6Use Core and Jumpers from previous weeks______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Remember the transportation/school guidelines.
1. All athletes MUST travel to and from all away contests and off campus practice sites on school provided transportation. Athletes arriving at away sites on anything other than school provided transportation will not be permitted to dress or participate in that contest.
Coach Ann's addition. If you run into a problem and need to drive your child to a contest please do the following.
-Let me know and I will let the athletic department know.
-You then need to send an email to the athletic office stating you will be driving your child. Give the contest/location...date...and put your phone number on the request.
-Email your request to Jenna Manning -firstname.lastname@example.org and to email@example.com
2. A player may be released to his/her parents after the parent fills out the transportation release form with the coach. The coach will have this at the contest.
Please understand we can’t allow someone to drop-off or pick-up your athlete on practice/meet days we are off campus unless there is approval ahead of time. You may not write a note for the entire season.
3. Team members may be released to another adult with written parental permission and Athletic Director approval. A note must be presented by 10 am on the day of the request (or by Friday if it is a weekend event). All notes must have a parent phone number. Notes will be confirmed with the requesting parent. Inability to confirm the note will result in denial of the request. Notes which are presented late in the day risk denial (Students will NOT be released to other students). All athletes are required to observe all district transportation rules and regulations while on board the bus. On rare occasions special exceptions to the transportation guidelines may be made by the Athletic Director and the Principal.
WE ARE ALL HIGHLY CONCERNED WITH YOUR CHILD’S SAFETY. ATHLETES WHO DRIVE TO OFF-SITE PRACTICES WILL BE SENT HOME. DISCIPLINARY ACTION MAY RESULT.
The District operates late sports buses during all 3 sports seasons to take athletes home after practice.
4. Student athletes cannot drive to off-campus practices (unless a parent note has been approved by the A.D.)-You can't drive to a contest**** Please remember students are NEVER allowed to drive another student5. For weekday meets you must stay through the entire meet (home and away)-even if you are done running. Think of this as any other sport-you wouldn't leave a basketball game just because you are done playing-you are there to cheer everyone else on. For invitationals, we allow you to leave after you are done running. In either situation, your parent must come to Coach RC or myself to sign-out. We do understand there are special circumstances, so see us ahead. Going home to do homework is not one of them. Later in the season, leaving for a night review could be a reason
6. Directions to practice sites:-Pine Road: From the High School-Take 299…turn right onto Butterville Road. Take a left onto Pine Road. This is a dirt road between 2 rocks. Go to the top.-Spring Farm: From New Paltz- 299 to Springtown. Turn onto Springtown. Follow signs to Mountain House. Go past the entrance to the Mountain House, under bridge, down the hill. In the middle of the curve look for a sign that says Upper Knolls Rd. Turn right.-Rail Trail: On 32N. At the BOCES parking lot…across the road from Duzine school.- Trapps parking lot: Over cliff/under cliff: 299 (toward Wallkill View Farms) turn right onto 44/55-go past the visitor center- around the sharp curve-under the overpass-parking lot will be on your right.-High Ridge Road: Directions from the High School. Take 299...turn onto Springtown. Follow until Klein kiln Road (do not go towards Mohonk). Turn left onto Klein Kiln then your first right onto High ridge. Go to the end of the road. Do not park on anyone's properly or block driveways.-Tony Williams Park-Rail Trail in Highland: Take 299 towards Highland. Turn right onto New Paltz Road at the Hess Station. Continue-then turn left onto S. Riverside Road. Tony Williams is on the right.