Monopoly: What happens when there is only one?Final Exam Project2012 Final ProjectEssential Questions
- Why is the MR curve below the demand curve? Draw it!
- What impact do monopolists have on allocative and productive efficiency?
- Why does the MR curve go below 0?
- How does a monopoly discriminate? Draw it!
- How can a firm become a monopoly?
AP FRQs on Monopolies- See the point?
- Imperfect Competition
- Monopoly Profit
- Monopoly Deadweight Loss
- Anti- Trust Legislation
Helpful Websiteshttp://dealbook.nytimes.com/2013/01/04/googles-antitrust-victory/- Google Wins Anti- Trust Case!http://www.charlierose.com/view/interview/2293 Charlie Rose interviews Bill Gates
- 2014 #1
- 2013 #1
- 2012 #1
- 2011 #1
- 2010 (Form B) #1
- 2009 #1
- 2008 #3
- 2007 #1
- 2006 #1
Last Modified on April 13, 2015