• Milk Carton
    Children unable to consume milk will not be able to get a substitute beverage as part of their meal unless there is doctor’s prescription on file. To accommodate the needs of children with a milk allergy, the NYS Department of Child Nutrition now requires that a doctor prescribe a substitute beverage for school meals. This is needed to allow the school district to provide a beverage for your child’s needs. Please contact the school nurse for the appropriate form or print here: Milk Allergy Form   If you have any questions, please feel free to call the food service office at (845) 256-4050 or email us at mgdecoeur@newpaltz.k12.ny.us