Helpful Wellness Exercises:
Research shows just looking at pictures of nature for even a few minutes can lift our spirits, bring more joy and positivity. If the weather allows for this, go outside and enjoy some moments of sunshine.
Mindfulness - (Click on the link for the slideshow)
Want to Talk to someone?
- Family of Woodstock crisis phone line: 845-338-2370 (24 hour availability)
- New York State offers counselors by text: Text 741-741 (24 hour availability)
- Textmeback.org: Text or Chat line: 845-679-2485
Your HS School Counselors-Ben Shuchat, Jessica Bradley and Stephanie Popper, Social Workers:Lisa Watkins, Jennifer Hite, Angela Perez and School Psychologist-MaryKay Fiore are available for you too.
Local Food Resources:
- Family of New Paltz can supply groceries same day. Call for hours (845) 255-8801
- Ulster County Project Resilience – Online form to receive food assistance https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=0WrrnsA12ESOi_DlxEyioxtynIO7HpVFvTmeMHlXhMlUOENDNTlWUzkwQ0dORjM3QUlMSVRBVE41MiQlQCN0PWcu
- Rotary of New Paltz - Contact your school Social Worker (Lisa Watkins)
- New Paltz Central School District-Food Services can provide school meals to families, bus delivery is available (845) 256-4050
- 34 Other Local Food Pantries: https://ulstercountyny.gov/sites/default/files/documents/UCAT-Pantries-Map-Poster_0.pdf